Key Skills: C#, Asp.NET, MVC Core and .NET framework
Good to have:
WPF, PowerApps, PowerBI
Experience: 7-12 yrs
The PMO oversee and manages the full life cycle of the project governance processes and ensures all team members uphold the standards.
Core responsibilities of this role will include focusing on high-level program management support, coordination of documentation for individual work streams, and operational management assistance for the project team's implementation efforts.
Must have Skills
Nice to have Skills
As a dynamic BA you will be expected to understand the business change processes, change transformation and stakeholder management requirements to support a plethora of firm’s initiatives from initiation through successful conclusion. Working closely with all levels of the organisations, you will assess the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant teams (technical and non-technical) on multiple initiatives.
You will be business outcome focused, with rigour and attention to detail and comfortable challenging and supporting all levels of the business.
Experience: 6 to 7 yrs
– Good understanding in RDBMS concepts like normalization, ACID properties.
– Good exposure in Stored procedure, functions, triggers, DB profiling, schedulers.
– Must have DB migration, replication concepts.
– Minimal exposure in any of the scripting languages like shell script / perl script / python script.
– Minimal exposure in Linux environment.
The selected candidate will be responsible for selling the company’s IT solutions – both products and services – to a wide range of clients, especially enterprise and SME clients, in the services industry including but not limited to Pharma, Insurance, Banking, Media, Telecom, Healthcare Services and other sectors.
He/she will devise and implement a global sales strategy, build and mentor a sales team, and set up Sales and Pipeline Management processes in line with the overall business growth objectives. With a primary focus on revenue growth, he/she will identify clients in different sectors/geographies and drive the New Client Acquisition and Account Management processes. Alliance and partnerships will need to be established in some markets/sectors; and teams will need to be hired, mentored and motivated.
This is an opportunity for an intrapreneurial professional looking for a challenge to take a mid-sized IT company global and grow it multi-fold to a potential IPO
Ideal candidates will be business-savvy IT Sales professionals with experience in US & UK markets and background in selling technology solutions to clients in different verticals. They will have :
• A degree from reputed institutions.
• About 4+ years of relevant working experience in software solutions/ Products/Services companies.
• Strong skills in new client acquisition and pipeline management.
• Exposure to Software Development Life Cycle and associated processes
• Excellent client relationship management skills.
• Experience in driving multi-fold revenue growth in small/mid-sized IT companies
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills. Fluency in English.
• Ability to work in cross-cultural teams across multiple time zones.
• Entrepreneurial flair; Independent, self-driven and resourceful.
• High energy level. Positive, “can-do” attitude.
Responsibilities of candidates include:
• Set up regular meetings with customers and partners, provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, and obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, details of enquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms, and applications
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customer requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Facilitate webinars/ events and meetings for customers and partners.
Work on RFP’s, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Business Development Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales with Strong Demonstration skills.
Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Should have experience in SaaS sales, and working for APAC region.
Should have 3+ years of experience in New Business Development